- The European Bluegrass Music Association is a non-profit organisation for the advancement of bluegrass music in Europe.
- The association is administered by an elected Board of Directors and operates under the rules of the association
- Membership is open to all who are interested or actively involved in bluegrass music.
What does EBMA do?
- Provide a Pan European focal point and network for bands, fans, musicians, organisations and professionals
- Inform, promote and facilitate the sharing and enjoyment of bluegrass music across Europe
- Continually support the development of European musicians, bands, festivals and camps and workshops.
- Work with and offer support to partners who have an investment in European bluegrass
- Help and encourage young musicians through the Youth Scholarship Programme and Growing Bluegrass in Europe project